Sunday, March 9, 2008

Add Band Management to my Resume?

Well, I can now add another client to my roster. One of my close friends is forming a Christian hard rock/screamo band and he wants me to do their PR/management/booking. Will need some help. . . . big undertaking. EXCITING anyhow!

(Photo credit: Daniel Nunez)

Pictured is Michael and I after Source Sunday, October 21, 2007

17-year old Michael Monte, formerly frontman of Forever Faithful, is the lead singer. Michael is a high school senior and the youth pastor's son at my church, Gulf Coast Assembly of God. Upon graduation he is planning on attending Master's Commission this Fall in Englewood. Michael and I have been close friends for 10 years and I've always seen musical potential in him and encouraged him to pursue music and ministry. He is self-taught on guitar and drums and his singing style reminds me of a cross between Jason Wade from Lifehouse and Jeremy Camp. I am so proud of him!

If anyone is interested in the area (Sarasota, Venice, North Port, Englewood, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Arcadia, North Fort Myers) in auditioning for a spot in the new band shoot me a comment on this blog with an email address and I'll hook you up. Or you can check out his FaithFreaks profile (Christian version of MySpace) here.

Details to come on this developing story. He just asked me tonight to fulfill this position. :)

No comments: