Thursday, May 22, 2008

Can someone resuscitate my creativity?

Tomorrow I am taking a CPR class: Heartsaver AED so I can become an instructor in CPR at work. Work is going well. Definitely not what I ever thought I would be doing. . . .

. . but promotion comes from the Lord and I know this is the job that God gave me so I am just being faithful in what is in front of me for now.

In the meantime I have come home every night sooooo tired and I have lost all creativity. Tracy and Tse Tse and Ron and Jackie are all counting on me for different PR things and I sit in front of my computer with no inspiration. I just feel brain dead. I am a good writer! I am very creative. I have never been at such a loss. Not cool. Stressful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe creativity comes from God, sometimes we can learn it, school teaches us all the basics but in my life I have found that my greatest spurt of creativity comes when I have laid it all down at the alter and just sat, prayed, cried, or simply fell back into Gods arms. For me when I find intimacy with God, my creativity expands and its not forced, it just blooms.

Unknown said...

I believe creativity comes from God, sometimes we can learn it, school teaches us all the basics but in my life I have found that my greatest spurt of creativity comes when I have laid it all down at the alter and just sat, prayed, cried, or simply fell back into Gods arms. For me when I find intimacy with God, my creativity expands and its not forced, it just blooms.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog when I Googled "Creativity comes from God". I've been writing for 28 years, and have added photography to the mix the last five. Now I find myself leaning more toward photography than writing, which surprises me.

I'm learning that sometimes there are definite seasons of creativity. I believe God gives us signposts of joy to steer us in new directions.